Today I am posting a simple yet yummy chocolate balls recipe on the occasion of Valentines day..When I first saw this recipe in sailu jis blog I was surprised that this yummy recipe is made from Marie biscuits.
Sri loved this choco balls a lot...Every time mom used to send me variety of sweets,this time I surprised her by sending this choco balls and rava laddus..Mom and bro both loved this choco balls and she was also surprised to know that the main condiment is Marie biscuits..Thanks Sailu ji for such an yummy recipe...Coming to the recipe...
- 1 Marie biscuit packet
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essence
- 8-10 tbsp condensed milk
- 2 tbsps cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp dessicated coconut
- Grind all marie biscuits into fine powder.
- Beat butter until it become smooth.
- Add butter to biscuit powder and also other ingredients.Combine well to form a smooth dough.
- Grease your hands by the left over butter in the vessel and roll into small balls.
- Roll the balls in small gems or dessicated coconut or leave simply.You can also roll the balls in pieces of cashews/almonds/pistas..