Sunday is free time for me to concentrate on some time taking and laborious recipes. So today I tried Biyyapu rotte for breakfast which turned out so yummy and we both finished them at a ziffy.
- 1 cup rice flour,
- hand ful of bengal gram soaked in water for 1/2 hour
- 1 tbsp butter,venna poosa(if not substitute with ghee)
- 1 tsp cilantro,
- hand ful of curry leaves,
- handful of cilantro,
- 1 tsp red chilli powder,
- 1 onion cut into small pieces,
- salt for taste
- Sieve the rice flour and keep aside.
- Mix all ingredients mentioned above with little water and make it as chapathi dough.
- Heat the tava mean while.
- On a polythene cover grease some oil,take a small portion of dough and pat on the cover as thin as possible.
- Transfer the roti on to the tava carefully.Pour some oil around and cover with a lid.After 2 minutes remove the lid and flip to the other side and repeat the same process.
- Serve with chutney and pickle.