Liver is good source of vitamins, minerals and proteins.Cooking liver is a tricky process as overcooking may turn out into hard rubber like texture.
- 250 gms of mutton liver
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 12 garlic pods crushed
- 1 tbsp pepper powder
- salt for taste
- 2 tsps oil for frying
- 1/2 cup water
- Wash the liver properly for 2-3 times and if there is some small layer of skin remove it.
- In a pan add turmeric powder,salt,water and cook in low flame for 5 minutes until the liver is cooked and soft.
- Now add oil into the same pan and stir fry the liver for 2 minutes.
- Add pepper powder,crushed garlic pods and fry for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice rotis.
Dont add much water as the liver retains water in it.