One of my favorite sweet and easy to prepare sweet is Kova. Yesterday i prepared this accidentally.I was boiling milk and forgot to turn off the stove.Later when Sri went to kitchen almost the milk was reduced to half litre from 1.5 litre. So I decided to make the rest of milk to kova.Usually i boil milk in low flame so it was not sticken to the vessel.
- 1 litre milk.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp elachi powder(optional)
- After an hour the milk becomes thick paste and the color turns to brownish red.
- Now add sugar and stir well.
- The milk and sugar paste thickens and turn off the stove at desired thickness.
- Pour the milk paste onto a plate and cut into desired pieces.Decorate with pista and almond pieces.