My sister is one big chicken freak and Srikanth too. They will eat it for breakfast too if possible. This simple recipe learned from my mom is a hot favorite to all of my family members.
- 500 gm chicken(cane be either bone/boneless)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil for frying
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder(adjust as per spice levels)
- 2 tbsp grated dry coconut
- 8-10 garlic pods
- Wash the chicken thoroughly in Luke warm water.
- In a deep pan add 1 cup water,chicken pieces,turmeric powder and salt.
- Cook until all the water evaporates stirring in between.
- Once the water is about to evaporate reduce the flame to low.
- Add oil and stir it carefully so that the chicken pieces do not break for 2 minutes.
- Now grind the ingredients mentioned in the coarse powder and add to chicken.
- Stir fry so that all the pieces are well coated with masala powder.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes and serve hot along with rotis/rice.